Office complex is located in a rapidly developing business district and has a unique transport accessibility on the prime thoroughfare - Leningradsky procpect. The location further benefits from its proximity to "Dinamo" subway station including direct access to Leningradsky Prospect and Zvenigorodskoye shosse and other transport routes.
Car access to ARCUS office complex will be unsurpassed once the redesign of the Leningradsky prospect and Tverskaya street will be completed and all traffic lights between the Kremlin and the MKAD will be eliminated - it will take no more than 10-15 minutes to get to the Moscow centre and no more than 25-30 minutes to get to the Sheremetyevo airport.
Express railway shuttle runs from Belorusskaya and Savyolovskaya metro stations to Sheremetyevo airport within 30 minutes.
The nearest subway stations "Dinamo" and "Airport" is less than a 15-20 minute walk from ARCUS. For tenants and visitors of the complex a shuttle-bus service to and from "Dinamo" subway station has been conveniently organized.
ARCUS Office Complex consists of three phases of office buildings:
- ARCUS I – operating since 1995.
- ARCUS II – operating since 2003.
- ARCUS III – Building Commissioning Certificate was received in 2014.
- More information about ARCUS III on the web-site www.arcusproject.com
ARCUS Office Complex is located on the intersection of Leningradsky prospect and Khodinskiy boulevard, in a new district with unique infrastructure – in one of the most sought-after business and prime residential areas of Moscow, headquartered by such companies as Mercedes, Miele, Danone, Altadis Tobacco, etc.Current infrastructure in close proximity to ARCUS office complex includes various amenities, such as cafes and restaurants, retail centre, new office developments, sport centres, 3* and 4* hotel with conference facilities. The infrastructure around ARCUS office complex will be further developed in the future by expansion of retail and office developments in or around Khodinskoye pole, where the following significant projects are planned for completion:
- Aviapark retail park – 510,000 sq m.
- Aviacity multifunctional complex – 400,000 sq m.
ARCUS office complex is distinguished by the following amenities and technical characteristics:
- High greenery coverage ratio.
- Surface parking.
- Secured access with 24-hour video surveillance.
- Building management system (BMS).
- Modern telecommunication lines.
- Wi-Fi access available in public areas.
- Restaurant / cafeteria.
- Service retail (newsstand, store, ATM).
- Shuttle bus service to and from Dinamo metro station
- Professional property management company.
|Arcus I||11 month||Ready to fit-out works||Not available|